UCN 250 UMaaS / On Demand
Key benefits of Hosted UMaaS
Before you set aside capital for new voicemail equipment, consider this: a voicemail platform that works in both TDM and IP telephony environments, is hosted in a secure and redundant data center, and is managed 24/7 by trained messaging engineers.
What the Analysts Say
… lower cost of ownership and reduction of risks are the main reasons driving enterprises to adopt hosted IP telephony services,” explains Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Mr. Shomik Banerjee. “Factors including changing market dynamics that necessitate effective communication infrastructure in enterprises and fast-paced technological advancements that fossilise existing technology, demand flexible and easily upgradeable solutions such as hosted IP telephony. - Source: www.frost.com
Enhance Productivity with Communications Flexibility
- Access voice and fax messages via any phone, PDA, web browser or email
- Create unlimited, flexible class of service offerings to meet your users’ needs
- Secure, hosted, fully redundant solution ensures the availability of vital voice communications without reliance on the e-mail infrastructure.
- Whether you are replacing legacy equipment or expanding your business to another location, Voice Mobility’s Hosted Messaging is a scalable, easy-to-implement, cost-effective solution.
Depending on the level of managed care the customer requests, Voice Mobility and its certified partners provide the following benefits to managed messaging systems:
- Data centers can be designed as fully redundant call processing nodes
- Five-nines reliable NEBS-compliant architectures are available
- 24/7 support for Hosted solutions
- Dedicated administrators to manage mailbox moves adds and changes are available to add to security of the customer’s critical data
- All network leased lines are handled by Voice Mobility and its certified partners and can be incorporated into billing
- Clients can receive a monthly turnkey mailbox
- Attractive monthly mailbox fees per user are available through Voice Mobility partners
- All systems are upgraded to the latest release
- Mailboxes are fully unified with voice and fax delivery to any email user
- Systems are manufactured and supported by Voice Mobility and its certified partners
Customers have the ability to select the level of managed care they desire from Voice Mobility and its certified partners.