Octel Replacement and Enhancement
The UCN 250 allows customers to migrate and replace aging voicemail platforms such as Octel Aria and Sierra. Customers get all the functionality and usability of their old systems with the added benefit of many new unified messaging applications and features such as find me follow me, and voice messages and fax to email. New locations can be added or entire organizations can be migrated with Voice Mobility’s unique migration tools.
Google Apps integration is built into the UCN 250. Gmail integration for voice and fax delivery to email, as well as Google Gadget APIs let’s businesses and end users increase productivity and maximize collaboration between their phone system and their Google Apps applications.
Open API Philosophy
Voice Mobility has always subscribed to a best in class philosophy. We specialize in messaging solutions and partner with technology partners that specialize in applications like CRM, speech technologies and billing systems for example. This mind set has allowed the Voice Mobility to increase speed to market with new applications and functionality.
Mobile Platform Support
The UCN 250 supports mobile devices and smartphones like IPhone, Blackberry and Android. Messaging and Real time call management is integrated with mobile devices to allow users to manage all their messaging and communications while mobile.
The UCN 250 Unified Messaging Platform
The UCN 250 platform is designed for installations where high availability, reliability and scalable deployments are important, or where a full carrier-grade platform is required. High availability is supported both from the hardware and software perspectives. The UCN 250 platform is highly flexible and easily configures to meet your specific needs.
- Supports any combination of TDM and SIP trunks, with unlimited trunk groups and outbound SIP proxies.
- Industry leading Multi-Tenancy support with unlimited tenants, communities, and custom branding
- Highly flexible deployment and capacity options, cost effectively support anywhere from 1,000 to over 1 million subscribers
- Fully configurable redundancy – Any, or all, components are deployable in a redundant manner, ensuring your budget and specific needs are met
- No single-point-of-failure, capable of 99.999% uptime
- Supports deployments requiring a geographic disaster recovery (DR) solution.
- No Client side software to deploy or support
- Carrier-grade reliability brought to the enterprise.
For more details see the product literature:
UCN 250 On Premise
The UCN 250 platform is designed for installations where high reliability and scalable deployments are important, or where a full carrier-grade platform is required… Learn more
UCN 250 UMaaS / On Demand
Before you set aside capital for new voicemail equipment, consider this: a voicemail platform that works in both TDM and IP telephony environments, is hosted in a secure and redundant data center, and is managed 24/7 by trained messaging engineers… Learn more
UCN 250 Managed Service
The UCN 250 platform is designed for installations where high reliability and scalable deployments are important, or where a full carrier-grade platform is required…. Learn more
Voice Mobility can provide professional services to customize our solutions to meet your unique communications requirements… Learn more