Scalable, Robust, Linux based Unified Messaging
Time to replace your legacy voicemail, but don’t want to lose the experience?
Want to add unified communications functions and features, without a huge learning curve?
We can help!
Voice Mobility’s UCN 250 is a highly scalable Linux based, voicemail and unified messaging solution built for carrier, mid to large size enterprise, government and campus environments. It provides a robust seamless migration path from Octel and other legacy systems on a platform that can grow along with your needs. Flatten, consolidate and simplify your messaging infrastructure with a VMI solution today.
Replace, Renew, Improve
- Seamless replacement of legacy Caller Applications vital to your business
- Minimize end user disruption with the UCN 250’s Octel Aria telephone interface
- Access voice and fax messages via any phone, smartphone, web browser or email
- Offer enhanced messaging with real-time call control features like single number reach, Find Me Follow Me, Call Announce and Call Screening
- Future proof your investment – our Web Services API is open, standards based, and can be used to create custom integrations to meet your unique requirements
- Scalable and partitionable from 1000’s to 1,000,000s mailboxes per system